Monday, October 26, 2015

Samurai Jack

What could be a better costume to go along with Aku?

I was glad that the boys chose to be these two characters.  They are favorites of mine anyway, and it's always convenient when one of the guys chooses something fairly easy.  And the Jack costume really wasn't difficult to make at all.


This is mostly because my wife had a white robe that was nearly perfect for the job at hand.  All I needed to do was sew some satin ribbon around the edges to get a really nice effect.  A plastic sword, a pair of sandals , a white belt from his karate gi and a straw hat finished things off nicely.



Eternal enemies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, whether they be praise or suggestions to improve. I'm no professional and when it comes right down to brass tacks I do not really know what I'm doing here!